Rejected Deserted Rose Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
I built this by myself. Its just what it sounds like. its a temple that had been deserted and is growing roses. it's about 35 jumps. i build it all by MYSELF. diffuctly is easy lol. my computer can't take picture:(

/plot tp Jaide2255

Last edited:

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Hey Jaide, if you're going to submit a map please include the following: Difficulty, Warp, Creator(s), Jumps, Pictures. Thank you!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Jaide,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is nice and original, however the way you executed it wasn't.
- The build to me looks like stone brick structures with roses on top of them. This doesn't quite remind me of the theme you were going for. Try building it on a bigger scale or add more detail to make the theme stand out more. When building it on a bigger scale you can also incorporate more jumps into it and as a result you will have less floating jumps around which make it look messy.
- The jumps are straight forward, but you do have a vision of what kind of different jumps there are. Try adding more variety to keep it interesting, you already did head hitters, but also try out more ladders or even fences.
- The length might be a little too short for an easy considering the difficulty of jumps. If you add more variety, this length should be perfect. Other than that, it's a nice map in general.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.