Rejected Devastated Pool - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

piebrian5

Ratings
The build is really quite plain and unattractive it could be a lot better. The parkour is also very floaty which makes the map look messy. You could also make the jump variation better I see that you have tried although I don’t think it’s quite good enough you can use things like brewing stands, vines, pistons, etc. which would improve it a lot. I also think that the length and difficulty is more suited to an easy map. One other thing is that I don’t really see how it is a devastated pool it looks old and unused but not devastated.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Brzoza222,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, however the build is quite plain and simple. I'd suggest adding more shape and definition to the build, since it is quite unattractive.
The parkour has some variation, however it is quite repetitive. Try to mix up your jumps more, rather than grouping them. What I mean by this, is for example you made a sequence of just ice jumps, then just soul sand, then fences etc. rather than combining those jumps to give it more variety. This can make the map boring to complete.
Almost all the parkour is floating, try and avoid having floating jumps as this makes the build look messy. It is difficult with this map as the build doesn't have much shape, so it's hard to implement jumps into it, in the future try and avoid having floating jumps.
The length is good for an easy map, and the difficulty suits a easy/medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.