Not open for further replies.

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
so ooooooooooooooooooooooo wAIT i have an idea
[DOUBLEPOST=1489972691][/DOUBLEPOST]Username | Drakonixal
Screenshots | Couldn't find a way because doesn't accept screenshots just go to my plot I promise it's not bad
Difficulty | Insane (Obviously I mean it's me making this)
Who built course | Drakonixal (me) and YoGirlGiselle (YoGirlGiselle made the landscaping on the huge island)
Where to find course | My second plot on creative
Number of Jumps | Around 80 Trust me, they're no easy jumps >=) I wouldn't doubt the difficulty based on the jumps in this situation
Checkpoints | 3 (Including the first one)

I'm just trying to make another hard course hehe probably the same difficulty or harder than paradise and biomes
I just love seeing those hard courses that spread around the server as an achievement to beat
[DOUBLEPOST=1489972742][/DOUBLEPOST]So ignore how bad I posted this with like a double post and the wrong name.. It kept saying that I was posting a link when I deleted it. So I tried this instead.. The name is supposed to be Beanstalk | Insane

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
Btw i know there is already a beanstalk level but i made this after i saw that lol and if u need more jumps i can do that

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Drakonixal,
I am glad to tell you that this course will be accepted ! The design is really good, the jumps fit the insane difficulty really good and it is a nice idea!
We only changed one jump from a double cross neo to a single cross neo, because doubles with only 3 cp's is really too difficult.
Thanks for submitting this course and I hope to see more in the future!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.