Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello ImGait,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. While there are no Dinnerbone themed maps, there are many maps with a similar aesthetic featuring Minecraft mobs or characters, so I would say the theme is somewhat unoriginal. The build is nice, the concept of the map is cleverly executed and I like the details of the apples on the trees. The pig is accurate to what a Minecraft pig looks like, but it is technically 3D pixel art, which is no longer accepted as a main build on ManaCube.

The first half of the parkour is very repetitive and easy, which fits the difficulty, but it lacks the variation and mixture that the inside of the pig's parkour has. However, while the parkour inside the pig better suits modern standards for parkour, it is all easy to exploit, as shown here: https://prnt.sc/u8687f. Make sure your map is not easily exploitable when making the parkour! The parkour otherwise fit the difficulty and length of an easy map.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.