Cibr

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
203 41
Goodbye manacube, my friends have already made goodbye posts so I figured I'll drop one too. It was a fun 4+ year reign that my team had on the server, although I feel like playing is a waste of time now, I still had a lot of fun with my Holy brothers and would do it again. Due to the kuqn effect the server is also not fun to play anymore, and the server obviously wants to end itself as they refuse to work on it or give updates about reset or anything. Holy are all older now and have matured and grown as people and have decided to end our year long reign now. To everyone left still playing, enjoy the freedom until you get bored and also quit. I have so much more talent in IRL like banging hot girls or chasing 50cm biceps than just sitting and playing fucking videogames, its time to end my career and say goodbye to all my manacube friends, although I was one of the best talents in America, playing videogames makes you less confident and destroys your health, I mean who tf cares about your videogame skills? Yeah sure you can earn money if you are rly good but you’ll still be a loser in the eyes of women and non-gamer guys. Maybe you'll see me dancing shredded on the festival one day, or benching 200kg. Peace out ❤️

S/o Saippuakivikauppias
S/o Koqnballs
S/o Triece

Hastymudkip

ELITE
HastydelaDog
HastydelaDog
ELITE
Ratings
24 7
Goodbye manacube, my friends have already made goodbye posts so I figured I'll drop one too. It was a fun 4+ year reign that my team had on the server, although I feel like playing is a waste of time now, I still had a lot of fun with my Holy brothers and would do it again. Due to the kuqn effect the server is also not fun to play anymore, and the server obviously wants to end itself as they refuse to work on it or give updates about reset or anything. Holy are all older now and have matured and grown as people and have decided to end our year long reign now. To everyone left still playing, enjoy the freedom until you get bored and also quit. I have so much more talent in IRL like banging hot girls or chasing 50cm biceps than just sitting and playing fucking videogames, its time to end my career and say goodbye to all my manacube friends, although I was one of the best talents in America, playing videogames makes you less confident and destroys your health, I mean who tf cares about your videogame skills? Yeah sure you can earn money if you are rly good but you’ll still be a loser in the eyes of women and non-gamer guys. Maybe you'll see me dancing shredded on the festival one day, or benching 200kg. Peace out ❤️

S/o Saippuakivikauppias
S/o Koqnballs
S/o Triece
cya later cibr1