Pics:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Might I suggest renaming it to DocOc or DoctorOc rather than having to type /log doctorottooctavious ?

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
977 851
Might I suggest renaming it to DocOc or DoctorOc rather than having to type /log doctorottooctavious ?
Honestly, I would say to rename it, but longest map name?

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya!

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is originial, so good job on that!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. While the organic itself isn't awful, once you see the reference it doesn't look identical really at all. I would suggest working around the reference rather than just making a human organic.

The PARKOUR fits the length of an expert map, so good job on that! The difficulty felt inconsistent with very weird pathing. There was a repetitive nature of soul sand, ice, gate jumps and fences, random chains that didn't need to be chained and overall random blocks just for the sake of variance. Adding different blocks doesn't mean variance, you need to be creative with how each block is used as well as try to match the color schem as best you can. Parkour feedback done by Emma and Comrade!

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.