Donation issue on my end

HelllSent

VIP+
HelllSent
HelllSent
VIP+
Ratings
Hello Manacube staff team,

I'm relatively new to the server and purchased my most recent pack of 25 cubits and then in game I did /cubits spend 25 to get a gift card to see if I was gonna buy a rank but I changed my mind when I saw how op the ranks were and I didn't wanna ruin my experience, so I decided to redeem my gift card to get 25 cubits back in game but that didn't work so I then asked in game what I could do and some gentlemen said buy keys. I was told keys were worth 4M each so I'm like bet ill just sell keys, therefore I add another $10.98 to my purchase to buy 11 keys in hopes of selling them to gain millions to then buy cubits back. However, I then come to find out that keys are bound and not tradeable. My point is, I haven't used any of the keys and it was an honest mistake, I don't want to refund any part of my donation, simply a change of goods which would be the 11 keys which are untouched for the 36 cubits. I would greatly appreciate it.

Kind regards,
HelllSent

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,347 83
Hello, @HelllSent!

Unfortunately, I believe this is unlikely as we don’t offer trades/refunds for purchases, as they are final.

However, I would advise that you make a support ticket (here), so one of our Admins can look into this for you, and confirm if it is something they would be able to do.

I can’t promise anything, but that would be your best option in getting solid confirmation. In future, I can only advise you to be more careful when making any purchases on the store. I understand the frustration of keys no longer being tradable, but this is also something which has been suggested, so will hopefully be considered/added in the near future!

Have a nice day/night!