BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
i would suggest adding a few jumps an make it rather easy than super hard (havent testet the parkour) and defenitly add more checkpoints! I would cknside putting a cp every 10-13 jumps.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello xXSpaghett69Xx,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme isn't really original, while we don't have any "Doomspire" themed maps, we have many tower themed maps and many similar nether aesthetic maps. The build is interesting, although I feel it is a bit plain and untextured, I would have liked to see more block variety to make the build really stand out and look more unique than just another nether themed tower.

The parkour is not very good, I was very confused about where the parkour even started as there are no directional signs or other indicators like heads, carpets, etc. to help guide the player. The parkour also didn't feel 67 jumps long, I have a feeling you may have adjusted the map since you submitted it. I was expecting to actually parkour inside the tower, and I didn't go inside of it at all. I felt the path was pretty odd for this reason. I also felt the parkour didn't really fit the expert difficulty aside from the pane ups and pane neo in the map. It better suited the easy difficulty otherwise in my opinion, if these jumps were well nerfed.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.