Rejected Dragons lair- hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
AxioFrog
hard
dragons lair
80 ish jumps
51:135
i tried making the parkour more connected to the build since last time it was too separate and went for a different theme. hope you like.
1635621968590.png

carvhes

Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
Okay map, could use some texturing and something more than lava and quartz. The jumps are VERY repetitive and not enjoyable in my opinion. Good try, but -1.

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
I do think this map has potential, I think the towers need to have some sort of design on the exterior so they dont feel as bland. The dragon looks pretty cool and I think if the parkour is problematic (i cant play it), it can easily be fixed by asking for help. Good luck!

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around dragons. Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. While I do agree with the above, the dragon is pretty cool. I really think the map needs some details and texturing in order for the build to be taken to the next level.

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a hard map, so good job on that! Your parkour is lacking variance and a bit repetitive especially with headhitters. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.