khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
Hate to say it bud but this map won't get accepted. 324 jumps is wayyyy too long even by insane standards. Insanes can be at most like 180 jumps

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello TehBoos,

I regret to inform you that this map is being rejected. The theme is a bit confusing to me, and I'm not really sure what it is? But it reminds me of some biome and cloud maps that already exist, so I would say the theme is not original. The build also confuses me, as it's very boxy and looks like a snow pyramid. It's not very attractive and I feel it lacks cohesion. the interior also has a lot of pixel art and random blocks, and is just a box.

The parkour is WAY too long. Most insanes are around 100-150 jumps on average, and this is over double that. The parkour also isn't very fun at all. The difficulty is extremely inconsistent, with some jumps being suitable for an easy map and others for an insane. In addition, some of the parkour is difficult to see because of the choice of blocks used (ex. the nether fences on the obsidian are hard to read, as well as the obsidian blocks that blend in with the wall). The parkour isn't varied much at all, with a lot of the parkour being comprised of normal blocks, fences, and a ton of ladders.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions about your submission, please feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.