Accepted Dreamland-Hard-Submission

I've been playing parkour on parkourse and have been loving it! My friend jbrothbard started making courses and I thought it would be fun to make one to. Originally I was going to make it by myself but, I thought it would be fun to include friends. With my building skills, jbrothbard's parkour experience, and cutie_penguins, extremely creative mind we present Dreamland. Where all your wishes come true. It has all you will ever need! Rainbows, clouds, candy, ice cream, cookies, cake, unicorns, ITS ENDLESS! Its enjoyable and fun for players.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have made a hard parkour with 61 jumps. (Its border line hard/medium. Tons of hard jumps though so up to you guys.) It has four evenly spread out checkpoints. Hard 4 block and 3 block jumps. Including Neo jumps and ladder parkour. It also has a jump at the end that if you mess up you get a bad prize. (Its just if you walk there).We spent time on it and hope you guys enjoy :) The parkour is made at my plot, my username is Joshchicken. There is a warp to get there /warp Dreamland. Screenshot link: http://imgur.com/a/2DacT

Last edited:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Congratulations, your map has been accepted!

You have a unique amount of designs that all work well together to create an amazing course that I'm sure people will love!

Keep in mind, we have many courses waiting to be added to the server, so it may take some time before the course is added.

~ Billy