Rejected Dreamy Night - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreamy Night
Easy
/plot tp XDesugan
Build by XDesugan

-This map is an remake of an old one from me that was rejected. I added some new things that made it looks a little better.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Hey!
I love the theme of this map, really brings back some nostalgia from paintings which is neato! One thing I will say is the jumps seem somewhat repetitive, with this try using different types of blocks within your jumps (flower pots. piston heads, water, cobble walls, ice and player heads) to allow for a more enjoyable experience! Other than that, the map fits both the difficulty and length of an easy map so good work on that!

I hope that you can take my review into account <3 PS, I am not a map judge I'm just giving my opinion.
I wish you all the best with this and future submissions!

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there XDesugan

Im sorry to tell ya your map has been rejected.

The THEME of the map is original so good on you for that !

The BUILD is lacking in detailing for the stars itself and is very plain on the outside. Also, all the floating areas cause the inside to feel clumped together which caused a lot of the parkour to feel held together. Making a more open space with less floating elements would elevate it.

The PARKOUR is fitting length and difficulty of an easy map, but lacks in variation. Try to add more block varation such as water, flowerpots, trapdoors, etc. to make your parkour more interesting.

Thank you for the submission, I hope to see more from you. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.