Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey SamsChair,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have a couple of sword-related maps currently on our server, this is a pretty unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is good. It's just pixel art swords. Pixel art is no longer an acceptable build style on ManaCube, it had its moment years ago. It's just flat, bland, and unattractive. It's not something we want to see as the main attraction of your map.
  • Parkour: The parkour was too difficult and long for the easy difficulty. I'd recommend you make this a medium map instead. Furthermore, I found the parkour to be quite boring to do as you utilized a lot of the same jumps/blocks repeatedly. Especially ladders and iron bars. You can't just stick to the same things, don't be afraid to experiment and be creative.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.