Rejected Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hey guys, I'm zjr0dz, rank: skilled (not sure if that matters), and I'm a big Philadelphia Eagles football fan, so I took the time to make a parkour map about the Eagles!
I believe it is just under 80 jumps for the actual course, and I would say this is a hard level map. The reason I say the "actual course" is because I also included two side "courses" that simply allow players to explore 2 other builds that I made if they feel like it.
There is a big pixel art of the Eagles logo that I included, but it is not the entirety of the map, as I placed many other jumps that are not on the pixel art. I did not copy the pixel art from another player, but I did use an image converter to generate it and guide me to build it.
This course includes a wide variety of fun and challenging jumps, such as neos, iron bars, ladders, ice, slime blocks, and head hitters.
The path of the course is very intuitive, and there are plenty of signs to direct players to the next jump.
The map ID is 13;-108 (I think). My minecraft username is zjr0dz

Thank you, and enjoy the map!

Attachments

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
Hey there, zjr0dz

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: From my first perspective your theme may be somewhat original in the idea but unfortunately we've already got plenty of pixel art parkour maps and they're not as accepted and or acknowledged as they used to be which in conclusion makes them an original theme sadly.

Build: I mean your build is straightforward, I liked how you used a nice array of different blocks but sadly we aren't really looking for pixel art parkour maps anymore if you were to make a 3D build of your theme and make it more unique you've most likely got a better chance. You've got a small eagle that isn't pixel art but it's very basic.

Parkour: Your parkour, unfortunately, is quite repetitive and I didn't really notice any unique parkour blocks or jumps incorporated into the front-facing part of your parkour map, it's a little better behind your pixel art but it's quite messy and still isn't really that interesting. You've got some quite hard parkour jumps considering the fact that it is a HARD map but it's quite long for a hard parkour map.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.