Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
1. Please stop paying people cubits to get kills every 2 weeks. It just encourages killing and sieging nons and will eventually cause Earth to shrink.
2. Give the bosses more health (they die in literally 10 seconds against people with DIAMOND GEAR)
3. idk ill add more later

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
We get cubits for killing people?
also please fix guild chat for a muted boi like myself it’s annoying cos last season I just I had to type /gc when I logged in then all my messages would go to guild but rn I have to do /gc (message) every time and it’s annoying

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
We get cubits for killing people?
also please fix guild chat for a muted boi like myself it’s annoying cos last season I just I had to type /gc when I logged in then all my messages would go to guild but rn I have to do /gc (message) every time and it’s annoying
Just appeal your in-game mute. And if you feel like you would start flame wars again with others, just ask staff to mute you again ^-^

Life is easy! Why do we make it so hard?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Just appeal your in-game mute. And if you feel like you would start flame wars again with others, just ask staff to mute you again ^-^

Life is easy! Why do we make it so hard?
Because dag its not worth it to appeal and then need to be muted again 10 minutes later thats just disrespectful of staffs time

PersonaMascara

VIP
PersonaMascara
PersonaMascara
VIP
Ratings
1. Please stop paying people cubits to get kills every 2 weeks. It just encourages killing and sieging nons and will eventually cause Earth to shrink.
2. Give the bosses more health (they die in literally 10 seconds against people with DIAMOND GEAR)
3. idk ill add more later
I agree with the killing.

IndicaOil

ELITE
IndicaOil
IndicaOil
ELITE
Ratings
Not that I know too much about Earth but definitely seems like solid ideas :)