TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
Hey fellow players of Earth. I have some questions for you all regarding the suggestions we've been getting. I'm genuinely curious what you all think the most important thing is that should be worked on/changed/rebalanced. I've noticed a lot of great suggestions/ideas for a lot of different things including PvP/Sieges, Economy, MCMMO, or Events Revamp (LPS/Boss/Pond).

Please let me know below if you feel that other areas that aren't listed above are the most important areas to look into. Like I said, I'm genuinely curious where you all feel the most important area is to look into.

This doesn't guarantee any changes or anything. This is more for me personally to get some more perspective on the realm from all of you.

DataS

ELITE
Wevoh
Wevoh
ELITE
Ratings
14 3
Personally i love pvping on manacube but there's stuff about it that needs fixing like the spike lags that comes randomly called "blink" which is kind of annoying sometimes, but even so i think everyone on earth should have a fair chance against one another with great balancing in pvp for everyone to enjoy the aspect of pvp because i believe people get bored easily sitting afk in grinders not doing much and pvp is kind of the movement that should be more frequently focused on imo due to just that. Anyway Great post!

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Adding guinea pigs cmon jacob yknow u wanna
Post automatically merged:

Also we need NEW mcmmo skills after lvl 100 on most it gets sorta hard especially for woodcutting mushrooms don’t even grow when I plant them so it’s even harder I suggest u guys add something like walking / swimming which CANT be afked u will be able to grow these levels by obviously walking or swimming and the higher the level the faster u will get

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Ooo events need a revamp too like with bosses some people will hit the boss once and leave they shouldnt get rewarded for doing 1 hit they should have to try and help

Ratings
427 8
Honestly, the siege system and like the overall native of sieging might have to be changed in my opinion. This is Earth we're taking about, we can just go around doing /t spawn (town) to find our enemies. Should be like the real Earth most of us are living on, If you want to start a war on a country/nation, you have to locate it first.

A change to make it 1.8 PvP and PvE would also be very much appreciated. It takes literal years for anyone to die in PvP if they have a good set with this current style (1.16). Bosses take forever, tasks takes forever and everything combat related is long because of the change to make it 1.16.

YoungerMacky

PATRON
YoungerMacky
YoungerMacky
Patron
Ratings
31 9
Heres the Idea (Please refer to the image below to understand what I'm talking about)

The whole idea of this suggestion is to revamp the PVP aspect of earth and to create another way of generating money/better items.
adventure.png

1. Manamobs spawn all throughout the adventure world, and the further you go into the corners, the better loot gets.
  2. if you enter a chaotic zone, PVP becomes enabled, and your gear/weapons will drop if you don't have holy
  3. in the regular adventure zone, PVP is off, but if you die to a manamob, you only drop the loot that you grinded in that session
  4. there could be a Boss that spawns in every 2 hours in one of the corners (inside Chaotic zone) That drops good stuff.
  5. Once you enter a Chaotic Warning Zone, a message will appear that warns you about the consequences.
  6. The Earth Map would have to be disabled in this region so Targeting/hunting is harder.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Heres the Idea (Please refer to the image below to understand what I'm talking about)

The whole idea of this suggestion is to revamp the PVP aspect of earth and to create another way of generating money/better items.
The Earth Map would have to be disabled in this region so Targeting/hunting is harder.
The area could just be a separate world since those don't work on the dynmap. Cool idea btw