Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I tested this, 10/10 map if it gets rejected I’ll be honestly shocked.

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Hi Graphite and JM4s,

I want to give some personal feedback, I am no map judge so my opinion means nothing to the final result.

Parkour
The Parkour was very good, I liked the flow, length and vaiarity of blocks used as well as it blends very well into the build.

Theme
Although we have a map that features a easter basket It's not close enough to be called unoriginal so I'd consider this as a orginal theme so good job!

Build
Honestly the basket itself looks flat. I wish you could shade it alittle bit better or at least use other blocks to make it more realistic in both depth and looks.

Good luck!

-Tiger

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello Graphite and JM4s,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello SlrGraphite and JM4s,

I am happy to inform you that your map is ACCEPTED!

The THEME is original as we don't have any maps like this on the server, while we do have Easter maps we don't have any like this.

The BUILD of your map is good. I love the details added to make it accurate to a basket!

The PARKOUR of your map fits the length and difficulty of an easy map. The parkour has nice variance and very enjoyable to play. The checkpoint placement was also very nice.

Thank you for taking your time to submit your map, I hope to see more maps from you in the future!
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.