Accepted Easy, Medium, and Hard Map Submissions - Expedition A, B, and C

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
I have created a series of three maps of Easy, Medium, and Hard difficulty on the Minevast Creative server. They are called Expedition A, Expedition B, and Expedition C. (A is easy, B is medium, C is hard) On Expedition A, there are 33 jumps and 2 checkpoints. To access it, you can use /warp ExA, which was set by Farthead524. Expedition B has 54 jumps and 4 checkpoints. To access it, you can use /warp ExB, which was set by ryanhartness19/McHartness. Expedition C has 75 jumps and 6 checkpoints. To access it, you can use /warp ExC, which was set by me. The creator of all these maps is happyheart. (me)
Note to mods: If you decide one/some of my maps should not be on PK, and one/some of them should, I won't mind if you do something like put A and C or B and C or A and B only and leave one map out.
Here are some screenshots:
ExA
2015-06-02_16.29.59.png

ExB
2015-06-02_16.29.46.png

ExC
2015-06-02_16.29.24.png
Don't mind my other map in the background.
I will likely make bonus maps Expedition D and E, which will be Expert and Insane.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Expedition A and C have been rejected, as we decided it would be best to just pick one course for now. As such, we believe Expedition B is your strongest course of the three, and has been accepted. Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.