Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
just wait until next season and revert to season 2 eco since that was actually requiring people to play the game. season 4 should be coming in the next like 3 months lol (but knowing how mana loves their playerbase maybe not)

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
just wait until next season and revert to season 2 eco since that was actually requiring people to play the game. season 4 should be coming in the next like 3 months lol (but knowing how mana loves their playerbase maybe not)
Seeming like its going to be a lot longer than that. Tbh either way a test of a different eco prior to resetting it and see what the player base thinks. We all know what exists now doesnt work unless you have lots of alts.

MarkyMark2004

ELITE
MarkyMark2004
MarkyMark2004
ELITE
Ratings
8 5
I think a reset might be good for everyone. not just new players to help them understand it more by putting most people on the level to need to help each other but also to bring down the people that think they are the best and they are everything. (this includes some of the big player but NOT ALL some are still very nice to other and also very helpful towards the earthy community)

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
Due to copious amounts of peer pressure from my bff’s I choose hard reset

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Seeming like its going to be a lot longer than that. Tbh either way a test of a different eco prior to resetting it and see what the player base thinks. We all know what exists now doesnt work unless you have lots of alts.
The thing is that most people don't want season 2 eco because season 2 eco never got a real test since after a few months earth was dead so the economy seemed like shit even though it was a good concept.

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
I think most people want a mix of the 2 ecos. Player shop ecos only work if you have players and they make shops. I think there are ways to have shops and player run shops. I have msg rq my thoughts on easy and simple changes. The main thing most agree on is reducing alt grinders. Not necessarily bringing back season 2 eco. 2 quick options I suggested. 1 is to reduce number of purchasable spawners such as removing piglins, villagers, enderman, there by reducing money per alt. And making trading with vilager more vanilla. The other option that is also simple and remove all afk grinders is make mobs not die to fall, lava, or magma blocks. Make them only manually killable. These solutions only solve the alt problem and more eco adjustments would be needed.