Rejected Enchantment room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
This is incredibly similar to the Bookshelf map so it isn't very original, and it probably won't get accepted, but it's a cool build!

Ratings
I really like the build itself but being that its based off of minecraft blocks it is most likely not to be accepted.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Exodesensei,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Not only do we have enough MC big block maps, we already have a big block enchantment table map called "Enchanted" currently on the server. Therefore, this map is not original at all. Take note of this list of all the maps on our server: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit
  • Build: The build is not very good due to a variety of reasons, these being: unoriginality (as it's just bigger versions of bookshelves and an enchantment table), poor detailing (they could definitely look a lot more like the blocks if you put in a little more effort into them), and bland shaping (there's no dimensionality to the build, it's so square-like).
  • Parkour: The parkour was definitely hard enough for a hard, but it felt too long. You should cut back on a couple of jumps. But, the main issue I had with the parkour wasn't that, it was with how repetitive it was. You used ladders and fences way too much, it just got incredibly boring to do. Make sure to use a variety of jumps/blocks so that your parkour is enjoyable to do.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.