enchants

HackerMan313

PATRON
HackerMan313
HackerMan313
Patron
Ratings
2 6
every svas has enhcants it comes with but do any ADDITIONAL upgrades and enchants added to the SVAS by me stay after reset??

p.s How do u combine magic dust and books

survival nick:

TopGTalismanTate

Twistedd

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TwistedTree
TwistedTree
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
When you do /ce, click on the Alchemist and it will allow you to combine CE's. Custom enchants do not stay on SVA's after reset.

Last edited:
Ratings
428 8
When you do /ce, click on the Alchemist and it will allow you to combine CE's. Custom enchants do not stay on SVA's after reset.
I'm a survival player and I thought they did stay on when the resets happen? Strange.
Also, you need to drag click (drop) the magic dust on the custom enchantment. No anvils, just drag drop them. Same with applying the enchantments to the book, drag drop it onto the weapon/armour your trying to apply it too.

Also, you need to have the same success level on each enchantment that you're trying to combine, for it to work. You also can't exceed a certain success level aswell. Or it just won't combine for same odd reason.

Last edited:
Ratings
The additional upgrades and enchants you add to your SVAS will stay after reset. To combine magic dust and books, use an anvil. Concerned about childhood obesity? Prepare yourself for this https://beanstalkmums.com.au/childhood-obesity-prevention-programs-schools/ educational read! Learn how schools are stepping up with powerful prevention programs to create a healthier and happier future for children. Get ready to be motivated by the improvements our educational system is undergoing!

Last edited:
Ratings
428 8
The additional upgrades and enchants you add to your SVAS will stay after reset. To combine magic dust and books, use an anvil.
You don't use an anvil to combine magic dust, you drag and drop the magic dust onto the book.