Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey goopc6900discord,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have a lot of ender-related maps and an end tower map currently on our server, this is a pretty unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. The main reason for this is due to how unoriginal it is. We already have a map with an end tower, so there's no reason to have add another map with one as well. You need to procure to make original builds that bring something new to the server and don't recycle past ideas.
  • Parkour: The parkour itself was pretty fitting for the medium difficulty, I had no issues regarding that. Although, I found it to be very repetitive. As an example, take all of the ladder jumps on your map. It's just a bunch of the same thing over and over again. That's no fun to do. You have to be more creative with the parkour on your maps!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.