Rejected enrage by SpeedyH5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my map deserves to be the the easy difficulty
The builder of the map is your truly SpeedyH5 and I built it just to mess around and my friend AgeOld told me it would be a good map so I'm submitting it

i think the user name of the plot it was on is mine SpeedyH5 but it also might be the id so I'm gonna put both the id is -43;120
2021-01-22_13.35.34.png
2021-01-22_13.35.46.png

samsei

VIP+
samsei_
samsei_
VIP+
Ratings
hey! maybe try add a main build to your map, as floating parkour doesn't usually get accepted :/ good luck!

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
AgeOld trolled u lol

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
As 49ersdude said, your friend trolled you. Your parkour is just floating blocks, which are both not accepted anymore here. You should have a theme, a main build, and varied parkour on the build.

Acid

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello SpeedyH5,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
There doesn't appear to be a main theme or build, and these are crucial issues. Every map needs to have a main theme that you can base your build and parkour off of!
The parkour is quite repetitive with only stone being used, so be sure to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; flower pots, heads, water, lava, glass, vines, and many other different types of jumps depending on your theme! The length of this course and difficulty of the jumps are good for the easy difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.