LucyTheKnighty
Face Hugger
2020-06-29_11.37.32.png
2020-06-29_11.37.51.png
face.png

/plot v lucytheknighty 3
Medium
29-30

the plot has multiple objects on it, the only parkour is in the photos :)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey LucyTheKnighty,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we do not have any maps related to the Alien franchise or to this specific creature from the movie, I can say this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Well done!
  • Build: After inspecting the build thoroughly, I've come to the conclusion that the build has many flaws that cause it to be rather unattractive. The pot itself is just really large and the block's used for it really don't compliment each other. The main focus of the map, the face-hugger, feels less important than the pot. And, it's not very well-built. You definitely have to work on making it seem more of a central focus and on the detail/shaping/block choices of it (it just looks odd).
  • Parkour: I have many reservations with the parkour. Although I feel it is as hard as a medium most of the time, it definitely was too short for one. So I'd recommend adding more jumps. Furthermore, although you used a variety of blocks/jumps, I felt that the parkour in two instances was very boring/linear: when you just had to walk up the face-hugger both times. It felt so uninspired and boring, it really ruined it for me. You need to utilize your parkour in better ways. I did find the other parts fun though!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.