Rejected Facebook,Youtube,Instagram Parkour (Easy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleach

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Bleach
_Bleach
ELITE
Ratings
its the parkour in the same plot as /warp staffheadsPK
i have tested it
35 jumps
Pixel Art: Facebook, Youtube and, Instagram

Last edited:

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
I like this, original and unique. It's all up to Billy though.

Also, the images aren't loading on my scren. Try using Gyazo to take a picture, it's what I use and it's efficient.

Last edited:

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
THis is way too hard for a easy

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
This course should be leveled: Medium. If you look at the standards, Medium parkour has about 45 jumps. You have 50, and the parkour is relatively difficult considering it a Medium. I like the design of the logos though.

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
Please do not double post as this is breaking the forum rules! If you wish to make a further post from your recent one then please press the "Edit" button on your previous post.
I believe forum staff have to right to lay down the rules when necessary, it may be helpful but i suggest leaving it to the ones who run the forums instead of taking the job yourself.

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Please do not double post as this is breaking the forum rules! If you wish to make a further post from your recent one then please press the "Edit" button on your previous post.
I think double post is allowed, just nor triple post.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
I think double post is allowed, just nor triple post.
Double posting is not allowed. It is much easier to simply edit your main post and place "Edit:" Next to the new set of text so we can clearly see you edited the post. Please refrain from double posting in the future.

Regarding your map. It has not met the requirements to be placed into the "Reviewing Stage."

Reasons for this include:

• The designs are far too basic to be considered. A while back, somebody else submitted a social network parkour, and while it was not accepted, it was stronger than this.
  • The diamond and gold blocks do not work with the social media theme.
  • Wrong blue for the Facebook icon.
~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.