Rejected Fairy Floss - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username: Future_Spirit
  • Map name: Fairy Floss
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: ID: 69;-108 | /plot visit Future_Spirit 2
  • Difficulty: Hard
  • Number of jumps: 82
My first attempt on making a cotton candy theme didn't turn out the way I wanted to and wasn't up for the standards, so I completely reimagined it and made something else, while having the same theme. I tried using concrete and concrete powder to give a little variety to the colours, but they would get switched to the previous block I had in my hotbar every time I placed them. I've tried to use other colours to make up for this, but glass/panes worked and seemed to fit in best. I'm mostly concerned on how difficult this map is, and if the parkour needs adjustments.
FF 1.png
FF 2.png
FF 3.png

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Future_Spirit,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps with this theme, so good job on that!
The build is
decently accurate to what you were going for; with a bit of variety throughout. I can tell that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is the main concern. Once you enter the inside, it is quite confusing, and hard to tell where to go, so try to have plenty of directional indicators throughout so players know where to go! The parkour is also a bit repetitive, so make sure you incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! The length of the course is okay for the hard difficulty; however, the difficulty is inconsistent.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.