Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
That’s a nice little farm that you’ve got going over there on SkyBlock, good job on you it looks really nice and I love the design and detail to the windmill thing.
- TheProTroller

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hey!

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map due to the following reasons;
Firstly, the theme unoriginal, as we already have multiple maps revolving around the 'Farm' theme, such as Barn, or BarnSkywars. Although the builds are alright, my main concern is the parkour, throughout the map there's absolutely no variation in the parkour and there's only 1 checkpoint throughout the whole map, which is the beginning, but the length and difficulty fit what you're going for.

In the future when creating and submitting maps to the forums, you can check if the theme of your map has already been done by clicking here, and make sure you add variation to your jumps throughout that parkour, I recommend using a block like cake, chests, brewing stands, and etc. As well as remembering to add checkpoints to your map!

Thank you for taking the time to create, and submit this map to the forums. We'd love to see more from you in the near future.
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.