Not open for further replies.
1594643145346.png
1594643163036.png
1594643203926.png

FARM PARKOUR

DIFFICULTY: EASY
JUMPS: 49
CREATOR: freya_paws

I hope you like this, I'm sorry if there is already a farm map, if you want more added I have an idea to extend it :)

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello freya_paws,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. As you mentioned, there is indeed already a farm map (FarmingFrenzy) which looks a bit similar to this, except less wheat. However, I do think there are aspects of your theme that are good and could be built better to create an original theme! I really liked the "Cow jumped over the Moon" idea. I think if you expanded on this theme more and made the build larger and more detailed, then the theme would be original (aka, omit the farm).
I think the build could be better. Again, there are aspects I really liked, I liked the pigs rolling around in mud, but the pigs aren't shaped or detailed very well. I also didn't like the background for the cow and moon, it really looks out of place.
With the parkour, it isn't the least varied parkour I have ever seen, but I definitely think you could do more with it! The parkour is not mixed however, for example, the many, MANY ladder jumps used in a row. Try to use many different kinds of blocks to make your parkour and make sure that the map can't be cut into sections by jump type (ex. the normal jumps, the ladder jumps). If you need help learning how to make parkour that scales flat walls, I'd be happy to show you some ways to do so!

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, please message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more submissions from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.