Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Ice_Climber_,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Although we have some maps here and there related to the Super Smash Bros franchise, none are themed after the Final Destination stage. Good job on coming up with something new!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build has some good and bad qualities to it. To start off with the good: I love the overall intention behind the map. You have Master hand on one side and Crazy hand on the other and they're shooting parkour blocks at each other on top of final destination. It's a neat concept! But, I feel as if you could've executed it much better. The hands themselves could use some better shaping (they look a little odd), the parkour could be integrated into the parkour much more neatly (it currently looks very messy), and more could be done with the stage itself (it's just a flat platform, FD has some elements below it and you could even build a backdrop behind it or whatever comes to mind). These issues must be addressed if you wish for your build to be in an acceptable state.
  • Parkour: The parkour was easy and long enough for the easy difficulty, but it felt rather unforgiving due to the checkpoint placement. There's basically a single checkpoint for the entire map if you exclude the one at the beginning. That just is not what we are looking for in an easy map. It has to be forgiving with its CPs and easy in its jump/block composition. Furthermore, the parkour itself felt rather repetitive. Take a look at all of the consecutive identical black wool jumps. Not creative, not enjoyable. Try to incorporate a wider array of blocks/jumps into your parkour so that it doesn't feel stale!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.