Status
Not open for further replies.

Mestarihylje

VIP+
Mestarihylje
Mestarihylje
VIP+
Ratings
Finnish Zither | Medium difficulty | Made by Mestarihylje | 33 jumps n 3 checkpoints | /plot v zither
Finnish Zither is a Finnish traditional instrument, which has usually five strings. Its name in Finnish is 'Kantele'.
2022-03-09_16.14.26.png

Last edited:

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is original, so good job on that!

The BUILD of your map is a ok. It is accurate for what you are going for but I think it would benefit from some more shaping and texturing. When looking up the instrument, I saw some beautiful wood work on the design as well as all different types of shaping, try to incorporate this into your build to take it to a whole other level.

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a easy map most. Your parkour is lacking variance, while you did incorporate different blocks, try to be more creative with how each block is placed as well as adding some different ones. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc. Also when building parkour try to have it attach to the build more rather than floating on top!

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.