Accepted Fire and Ice Meteors (Expert/Hard) by SwiftLee, RobotzMan, and xcrafter921

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
Fiery and bright meteors are when they crash and land, but as you continue to reach higher altitudes, it might just get a little... Cold! The higher up you go in this course, the more different the meteors become, as does the parkour. The parkour is relatively hard, considering this course is meant for the Expert skill level, but has many relief jumps to keep the parkour fun. The theme has beautifully built meteors, ranging between a multitude of different blocks with different styles to make a more realistic meteors, based on it's temperature, which is, either hot or freezing! There are exactly 86 jumps to be made in this course; the jumps consist of: fences, glass panes, 4 block jumps, 3 block up 1 jumps, ice jumps, ladder jumps, hit-your-head-jumps, and more! The meteors are each created carefully to match the theme and stay consistent with each other, you even get to travel through the core of one along your journey, and... You may just find a snowman at the end who's been waiting to be taken down from the iciness of those meteors. In the beginning, you begin with lava/fire meteors and slowly progress to a buffer point, where you will find ladder parkour that takes you to where those ice meteors are, and further, beat the parkour! There are 3 checkpoints in this parkour as well!

This course can be found at /warp fireicemeteors

Please take a few moments to view the following screenshots:

A quick re-cap: Jumps: 86; Parkour Level: Expert; Jump-types: Variety; Location: /warp fireicemeteors; Theme: Fire and Ice Meteors.

Difficulty of parkour is subject to change!

Thank you for viewing this course! We really appreciate it!
- SwiftLee, RobotzMan, and xcrafter921

Last edited:

Eviltuxedoman

Donator
Ratings
15 3
This is a great map and I hope it gets accepted, the only problem is that oceanes and I recently had a parkour very similar to this accepted (fire and ice parkour, insane parkour). Best of luck though.

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
@Eviltuxedoman , I played that parkour, it's more nether themed, I don't think it should conflict with your theme. This one is meteors and stones rather than just fire and ice. Thanks for the feedback!

Eviltuxedoman

Donator
Ratings
15 3
@Eviltuxedoman , I played that parkour, it's more nether themed, I don't think it should conflict with your theme. This one is meteors and stones rather than just fire and ice. Thanks for the feedback!
Yep, but the courses are somewhat similar so I just kinda wanted to point it out. Good luck with the course though

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
Yep, but the courses are somewhat similar so I just kinda wanted to point it out. Good luck with the course though
In an essence, the themes are similar, yes, but nevertheless, the parkours are most different. Although, yours is also an Insane course, mine is either Hard/Expert based on the decision made if accepted.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Congratulations, your map has been accepted!

HOWEVER, It will be a hard parkour, not an expert.

I've seen people try and fail this theme many times in the past, and I am glad to see you pulled it off incredibly well. Good job!

~ Billy