First day ever online with minecraft and I chose manacraft!

Ratings
5 3
My first day ever online with minecraft, i done some research and decided i wanted to play a survival server and long behold manacraft was reccomended to me! It started off amazing, friendly community helping me with issues that i ran into (NPC's as shops etc and how to join a party, how to earn money and do jobs etc) i joined a party and was informed by my party leader how to perform a quest! off i went to perform my first ever quest on minecraft ! Kill 25 ghasts! i was given some armor by the party along with a sword and off i went! 3 kills in i was banned for a damage aura something or other??? first online experince ever on minecraft ruined. I asked for help and also told the person who banned me that i dont understand what i was kicked for, no reply and first night off of wqork to sit down and play ruined. im feeling really let down atm :(

Attachments

Ratings
5 3
i did appeal, but it does not give a good outlook on future playtime if on my first day i got banned when i wasnt, if i was to put money into ranks it would not be worth the risk that something like this could happen.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hey PDawg, I replied to your message - I'm sorry for the late reply ;/
I'm really sorry your experience was ruined, but really the only thing I can do is ask you to appeal which you have done.
Please feel free to message myself or another staff member here on forums or on discord (if you have it, my discord is Anxi#5756 ) for more info about your ban.

Ratings
5 3
i have appealed and contacted. Tip for new players, dont ever spam the attack button, staff will confuse it with 'damage aura?' if u hit a creep then another player (which from the youtube videos i was watching before i joined was a lets fight symbol or something) then they will ban you. I had only 3 kills ever in my first quest ever and i was banned for it. 3 kills is enough to say ur hacking mobs or something ! awesome.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
i have appealed and contacted. Tip for new players, dont ever spam the attack button, staff will confuse it with 'damage aura?' if u hit a creep then another player (which from the youtube videos i was watching before i joined was a lets fight symbol or something) then they will ban you. I had only 3 kills ever in my first quest ever and i was banned for it. 3 kills is enough to say ur hacking mobs or something ! awesome.
As explained to you on discord, you were not simply banned for attacking mobs.

Stardust

ELITE
StardustOfficial
StardustOfficial
ELITE
Ratings
@PDawg1989 JS this the third thread you made on the subject - sure, named differently but same topic same thing. Just wait out your ban mate take a break for a couple weeks :cool: