Fix Dying

Vick

Viktoriyious
Viktoriyious
Ratings
As you may know, the worst feeling in life is not giving birth. Its dying in manacube. You spend more than 2 cubits on a loadout, just to die and then by the time you get back, your stuff is gone. This is because manacube despawns anything on the ground after 2 minutes. This is unfair and encourages people to spend more money to buy the stuff back (which is already against Mojang's TOS) Often times, when people die and lose their stuff, it encourages them to spam in chat about how they died and lost all their stuff. Which is why I am posting this. I think that on death, items should last longer, say 5-10 minutes. Or, Manacube could add in a feature that makes items you lose on death go into a private vault, this could only happen once a month to balance the feature. And no, protection scrolls do not count. They promote spending more money on the game and nobody actually wants to get 30 of them just so that you wont lose all of your stuff on death. If you agree, please show your support. Thank you for listening and I can only hope that Manacube shows more support to the community about this issue.