Rejected Floating Dragons - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
I'm submitting my first map called Floating Dragons, with the tools of the servers, and i might say, calling for testers and seeing 7 people show up is wuite satisfying as a creator :
  • Username : cobraunie2
  • Map name : Floating Dragons
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it : ID= -18:76
  • Difficulty : Easy (But the number of jumps is set on hard even though i think the map is very easy)
  • Number of jumps : I Counted 82 maximum
By the way, if you want to take a look, and try to find the easter eggs by yourself,type : /plot visit cobraunie2
Thank you Sincerely, cobraunie2.

Attachments

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey cobraunie2,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. Personally, I don't see a correlation between the theme and the build. The theme is "Floating Dragons" while the build only contains a single dragon (which also isn't really the main attraction, from my perspective) and multiple floating islands/biomes. I believe the theme of "Floating Islands" would be more fitting. Nevertheless, the theme you chose is rather unoriginal due to there being multiple dragon/ender-dragon and floating island maps and the build doesn't really exempt it from this similarity. The build is not very attractive due to its simplicity, disorganization, and floating aspect. The PK is way way too long for an easy but the difficulty is alright. The jump/block variation was not the best, the parkour was quite linear and unvaried. It was not very enjoyable due to these reasons. Nonetheless, I hope to see more maps from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.