Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Unfortunately the theme is taken. Try to come up with an original theme next time!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Oh.. I didn't know that. What if I do something like... tree of life? Cuz of the tree on the big island? Would that be ok?
Idk, the theme of trees and islands are taken

Build looks good though

I came up with a new name for the plot. How about floating nature? pretty sure that one isn't taken yet. Thx btw! This is acctually my first ever custom tree I build!

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hi.

Your map has been REJECTED.

The theme you chose was unoriginal. I would typically stay away from trying to build any maps involving floating islands. This theme is very overdone on the server and no longer accepted.

The build is lacking a main central build. This is a requirement on Manacube to be able to properly blend the parkour into the build. Look at some maps in /warp beta to see maps recently accepted to see what I am talking about.

The parkour lacked jump variation. Try to add a wide variety of jumps as opposed to the same few jumps over and over. The map was also slightly unbalanced with 1 harder jump and the rest fairly easy jumps.

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.