• Username: IvyKat6
  • Name: Floating Islands
    floating islands 1.png
    floating islands 2.png
    floating islands 3.png
  • Plot Command: /plot visit IvyKat6
  • Difficulty: Medium? though im not quite sure
  • Jump Count: 51 Jumps
sorry this seems like a rather suspicious submission. i didnt even know there were forums until i went to submit my map. my minecraft account is old, and if you need any confirmation that its me i can confirm it. thanks for your time!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/detail: For your parkour theme, unfortunately, I'm personally going to classify this as non-original, we've got plenty of floating island parkour maps unfortunately that looks quite like this so sadly your theme is not original, for your map submission detail it's very basic, you only really added some little islands and the main island, nothing necessarily special in my opinion.

Parkour difficulty/variety: For your parkour difficulty, it does somewhat match the difficulty of a MEDIUM parkour map submission which is good to see, unfortunately for your parkour variety it's extremely basic, I suggest adding more interesting blocks like chest/enchantment table jumps, anvil jumps, cactus jumps, flower pot jumps, etc.

Good luck! :D

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello IvyKat6,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is highly unoriginal, as we have several maps with the exact same/similar theme (FloatingTrees, FloatingBiomes, Islands.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
Builds with floating islands as the main focus are typically no longer accepted for the reasons stated previously. For the structure in the middle; I recommend just making it bigger and adding more details; it's a good start!
The parkour is also quite repetitive throughout with grass jumps and ladders. Try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; water, vines, heads, cactus, and many more different types of jumps! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps both fit the medium difficulty.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.