Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Cooljump715,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of floating island-related maps currently on our server, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: I do not like the build at all. I'm sorry, but it just isn't original or pretty. We have tons of floating island maps and this is just another map that recycles that over-used idea. It doesn't take a creative take on it, it's just the same old same old. Which is why I really don't like it. You need to be more innovative when making parkour. I'm not telling you to build some insane masterpiece, but building average floating island maps is just not enough anymore.
  • Parkour: The parkour's length and difficulty fit the easy difficulty, good job! But, the parkour had a major issue. It was incredibly linear and repetitive. You used the same dirt jump so many times that it felt like I was on a loop. You need to utilize a wider variety of jumps/blocks so that your parkour is fun to do.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.