Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Savage_Brawler,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map is a problem. We already have several jungle/forest themed maps (JungleHut, Woods) and even a map about a floating jungle (Floating Trees). Before making a map, be sure to use an original theme! Check our parkour list to see all the maps and themes already done: (here)

The build of your map is the main issue. To be completely honest with you, the issue is that it’s not even there. You’ve made a couple of trees perched on little islands and bigger islands here and there but there is no real main build. When you create a map, be sure to center it around one attractive, big main build!

The parkour, to be completely honest, doesn’t feel like a medium. Double-neos and neups are too hard for the difficulty, and whilst it had a little variety in jump types and block usage, the majority of the parkour felt boring and repetitive. Mazes are interesting concepts to implement and can be fun (your 1st maze was well-executed), but using them 3 times over is boring and leaves the player frustrated. It also felt very confusing and hard to navigate. Overall, you need to make your parkour clearer and more fun to play through.[Lofi]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.