Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Ffleo,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with the same theme and a similar build (City) as well as some other city related maps. Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here.
The build is somewhat accurate to what you were going for. However, please try to avoid using too many floating structures, as these can make your map appear very messy. Also, try adding some more details throughout to make it more unique.
The parkour is a main concern. Please make sure that you have a more direct path for players to follow. Your parkour is also repetitive in quite a few spots; for example, the insides of the buildings being mostly quartz. Try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; water, lava, vines, trapdoors, heads, flower pots, and many other different types of jumps depending on your theme/build. The difficulty of your map is inconsistent; overall I'd say it's a bit too easy for the insane difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.