2020-05-15_00.15.29.png

Swag

ELITE
n8z
n8z
ELITE
Ratings
8 3
hey lucy/meem4, I am here to give some feedback. i wont give a full review tho, I'm tired, sorry.

the theme isn't very original as there have been a couple maps like this. Thats alright tho.

the build is detailed, but also undetailed. you need to work on the ground under just around the mansion, like an island that its on but remove everything directly under the mansion. A floating mansion looks weird. and change the shape as it is a bit square.

the parkour needs more blocks like enchantment tables, flower pots, water, etc.

i have found a cheat to skip some of the parkour here:
Untitled.png
good luck tho!

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello lucyluv123,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is
unoriginal, as we already have two mansion maps (Mansion, HauntedMansion.) However, there are no mansions executed like this.
The build is accurate to how a floor-less mansion would appear, so good job on that! There are also a decent amount of details to be seen on the outside of the build!
The parkour is repetitive throughout with the use of wood blocks and fences. Try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include: water, lava, heads, flower pots, cactus, cake, and many more different kinds of jumps! The parkour was a bit confusing at points, so try to add more indicating signs that will point players in the right direction. Overall, I think the difficulty of the parkour is more suited toward the easy difficulty, and the length is a bit long.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.