Fly hacker

Royal_Roy

Ratings
2 5
So here's what you need to know
On Saturday I was working in MV video recordings that may or may not let me get rank yt, 6 recordings 7-10 minutes each. I encountered a hacker Mahalouker who flew above the river to try and kill me. He was on fire by my fire sword and hurt while flying above the river one block above river. For sure not in water since he was on fire most of the time. He hacked other times too but my Bandicam ended without me knowing since I was skype, he fly hacked in front of me and I'm planning on uploading it on Wednesday since the computer I used to get recording is with my dad on. Vaca, anyways, until the proof comes, post agreements of if he does or not or if u don't know, if u have not seen him hack on e and seen him for a month or two several of the days say he. Doesn't hack, if u saw him hack then say so, if u don't know don't bother with this. He also lied the next day saying that he could fly cuz he had vast rank and it lets him fly, Blazingsea confirmed it was a lie, now today he's denying everything, until the recording or more evidence comes, this mahalouker won't be stopped with his flying. Help by recording him tricking him or catching him doing it or by simply saying if u know 100% sure he did or didn't do it not by guess. Any staff who wants to get to the bottom of this plz keep an eye on him, if u attack him with op armor a 5v1 or such he may hack to escape, so try that if u want justice too. Until then plz remain patient for Wednesday or recording upload and more proof.

Ratings
2 2
So here's what you need to know
On Saturday I was working in MV video recordings that may or may not let me get rank yt, 6 recordings 7-10 minutes each. I encountered a hacker Mahalouker who flew above the river to try and kill me. He was on fire by my fire sword and hurt while flying above the river one block above river. For sure not in water since he was on fire most of the time. He hacked other times too but my Bandicam ended without me knowing since I was skype, he fly hacked in front of me and I'm planning on uploading it on Wednesday since the computer I used to get recording is with my dad on. Vaca, anyways, until the proof comes, post agreements of if he does or not or if u don't know, if u have not seen him hack on e and seen him for a month or two several of the days say he. Doesn't hack, if u saw him hack then say so, if u don't know don't bother with this. He also lied the next day saying that he could fly cuz he had vast rank and it lets him fly, Blazingsea confirmed it was a lie, now today he's denying everything, until the recording or more evidence comes, this mahalouker won't be stopped with his flying. Help by recording him tricking him or catching him doing it or by simply saying if u know 100% sure he did or didn't do it not by guess. Any staff who wants to get to the bottom of this plz keep an eye on him, if u attack him with op armor a 5v1 or such he may hack to escape, so try that if u want justice too. Until then plz remain patient for Wednesday or recording upload and more proof.
Roy, this is the second or third time I've seen you file a report in the totally wrong section... please read what the staff tell you and take it into consideration. Your report will be ignored or never viewed by the property authority figures if it is not in the proper section and format.

Royal_Roy

Ratings
2 5
Roy, this is the second or third time I've seen you file a report in the totally wrong section... please read what the staff tell you and take it into consideration. Your report will be ignored or never viewed by the property authority figures if it is not in the proper section and format.
I don't know how to use this website on my ipad so I dont know where.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
SSSGVegeto seems to hate evryone but royal in this thread... He just disliked everything :O

Ratings
Roy's here still too, Great, I hate him, he always kills me in pvp and one time burned my vast armor and super gold apple in lava right in front of me, he sucks, almost as much as the moderators and Mario and Fire_Leon, SSGVegeto and I are the only ones who don't suck cuz we aren't lame pvpers, we pvp with skills and do not abuse players like BLAZINGSEA!

Ps, the only website that has fly hacks is wizardhax.com, I know that cuz of JustAnotherNigg uses that at Spleef in Jerry and Harry's server and told me the name of the website and hacking program. So probably Wizard Hax, probably all three of you use that program cuz u always can kill us, however Migh90, NoobMaster, MonsterSmasher, Jinks010, and Roy I guess could just be lucky, they idiotically pvp me in crap stuff, USE Fucking VAST ARMOR! The other kits are as useless as shit! Donators Kits are the only kits you want to use! Roy Jinks010 and Migh90 are the only ones who killed me when I wore vast armor in 2v1s. IDK y players always 6v1 me or pvp me in sponsor stuff! ITS FUCKING STUPID!

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Roy's here still too, Great, I hate him, he always kills me in pvp and one time burned my vast armor and super gold apple in lava right in front of me, he sucks, almost as much as the moderators and Mario and Fire_Leon, SSGVegeto and I are the only ones who don't suck cuz we aren't lame pvpers, we pvp with skills and do not abuse players like BLAZINGSEA!

Ps, the only website that has fly hacks is wizardhax.com, I know that cuz of JustAnotherNigg uses that at Spleef in Jerry and Harry's server and told me the name of the website and hacking program. So probably Wizard Hax, probably all three of you use that program cuz u always can kill us, however Migh90, NoobMaster, MonsterSmasher, Jinks010, and Roy I guess could just be lucky, they idiotically pvp me in crap stuff, USE Fucking VAST ARMOR! The other kits are as useless as shit! Donators Kits are the only kits you want to use! Roy Jinks010 and Migh90 are the only ones who killed me when I wore vast armor in 2v1s. IDK y players always 6v1 me or pvp me in sponsor stuff! ITS FUCKING STUPID!
Also for the teams, deal with it.
As for the sponsor, some people have rank sponsor or better. Deal with it more.
For the lame PVPing, I'd like to see you 1v1 me with equal armor and weapons.
As for blazing supposedly abusing, MineVast makes sure only good staff get a proper position. It's VERY hard to get a staff position here, and a lot of people would know what I mean.
One more thing: KitPvP is all about killing people. If people attack you in Vast or something like that, deal with it. Plus, it's always possible to create your own teams and come back to rek others. And you don't have to be a donator to be OverPowered, you just have to spend a lot of time, you have to be good at PVP, and you just build up from whatever you have.