Flying with EXP

Pand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
107 8
I find it highly unfair that donators get /fly, so why not add /expfly. You can buy it at the /gemshop and what it does is it lets you fly for X seconds.

X is the number of experience points you have, it will drain out your experience though! This will give members a nicer experience then watching all the donators fly around.

-John

PS: Just for you Emma, just for you:
@Emmalouise

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I just think it will be unfair that members lose xp to fly... they will have to Get xp then Get more and More and More to fly
what about if they want to enchant?

Also, People that Pay deserve the most..

Pand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
107 8
I just think it will be unfair that members lose xp to fly... they will have to Get xp then Get more and More and More to fly
what about if they want to enchant?

Also, People that Pay deserve the most..
It's their choice!

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
I think its a great idea,
I don't think it will happen any time soon, but it will give members or premiums a chance to fly around and do what ever they need to do,
its also a good incentive to stay online longer "to get xp" so they can fly later, also it would have people using other island mob areas more often, and letting lesser island be noticr.

"also in skyblock you can buy bottles of enchantment for 400 cash = 16 bottles"

Miku, I see your point and its a valid point but, having flight in skyblock is the best not having it makes its unfair for members and is almost pressuring them to buy it "no one take that out of context please"

Last edited:

Scuzz

MVP
Quawk
Quawk
MVP
Ratings
98 3
I find it highly unfair that donators get /fly, so why not add /expfly. You can buy it at the /gemshop and what it does is it lets you fly for X seconds.

X is the number of experience points you have, it will drain out your experience though! This will give members a nicer experience then watching all the donators fly around.

-John

PS: Just for you Emma, just for you:
@Emmalouise
Emma can fly you know.