Rejected "FM"-Medium (Resubmission)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map Name: "FM"
Map Maker: _Kamakiriad_ (Tested by zrsr)
Warp: /plot visit _Kamakiriad_ 2
Difficulty: Medium
# of Jumps: 65
Hopefully the changes made to this map address and solve the criticisms mentioned in my first submission.
PS: The final area of the map is intentionally designed that way. I saw the idea of a maze being used in another map and thought I would include in my own map to break up the parkour. I hope this clears up any confusion about the build.

Attachments

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey _Kamakiriad_

It pains me to have to tell you that I will be REJECTING your map yet again.
  • Theme: As I told you before, the theme is most definitely original as we have no maps currently on the server that are similar in any shape or form. I really do like the idea behind it but the execution just isn't very good.
  • Build: I don't see a whole of a lot of difference between the build in your previous submission and this one. It's still just okay. There's nothing really special about it and there's still a lot of room for improvement. To reiterate the issues present within the build: the landscape is flat and boring, the trees are basic, and the radio tower is still an iron bar mess. I did notice an attempt to change things but it just wasn't that strong.
  • Parkour: The PK length and difficulty do fit the medium difficulty, although it's still on the longer like I told last time. It could definitely use a truncation of a couple of jumps. There are still major issues with the parkour. It still feels very boring and confusing to do. You have to address these issues if you want the parkour to be enjoyable to perform.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.