-
*I was thinking if this map is added it should be the easier part of medium*

Attachments

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Although the map does indeed look like it would be fun to play, the rainbow theme has been done so many times it has sort of gotten to the point of no return. The map is essentially a bunch of color glass blocks, placed with no real reason behind them except to create a path. There is a blocky main art piece which does not really add much to it. I would suggest adding more detail, and just more stuff in general. Though I would highly suggest maybe switching themes, as this theme has been done too much as it is. I am not staff, this is not a final decision, but I would deny this.

Thank you for your time reading my comment.

Last edited:

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Hey!

As above as already said, this map is really pretty but it's also kinda bare. I suggest adding more, but this probably won't be accepted because there are so many rainbow themes. Staff are also looking for a really creative idea, something unique and something special. But, this map does look fun.

Good luck in the future! :)

HI thank you all for giving me feedback I am semi new to the server and wasn't aware of the plethora of rainbow maps. I will see to the end to see if it's accepted or rejected but if rejected I will gladly take these suggestions and place them.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
HI thank you all for giving me feedback I am semi new to the server and wasn't aware of the plethora of rainbow maps. I will see to the end to see if it's accepted or rejected but if rejected I will gladly take these suggestions and place them.
Perfectly fine! We all have to start somewhere, and I am glad you are willing to take feedback into consideration. If you ever need help or want to ask a question, I will be on the parkour server usually, so feel free to ask!

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Starightd,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this map. Basically Wafflethecat stated everything I need to say. The theme already exists in very various ways and the jumps are really repetitive and simple.
Thank you for submitting the course and I hope to see more courses in the future!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.