Status
Not open for further replies.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Jake,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is pretty common on the parkour world, I'd suggest you take a look around to decide on your parkour's theme, so you won't take an already used theme. Try to be as original as possible.
- The build is not too appealing to look at. It is very simple and contains a ton of pixel art floating around. You can tell a little what the builds are supposed to be, but its very messy. The jumps are also floating around and barely incorporated into the builds. That is the main reason for the build to look messy and overall not too good.
- The jumps. They are really repetitive and thus become boring quickly. You did use some variety, there are headhitters, ladders, fences, cobblestone walls and there's also a maze. You do want to change them up every few jumps and not have a long line of continuous headhitters, especially without any checkpoints. I would want to see the jumps back on future maps, but with more variety every few jumps.
- The length of the course is pretty long, which would fit the insane difficulty. However, the jumps do not fit it and it would only be an expert at most. The course is pretty farmable when using a high speed multiplier, another reason why this map isn't the best right now.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Next time however, use the proper format found right here, like Zycho pointed out before me.

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.