Rejected Forbidden Shaft Map - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficulty: Hard
Jumps: 84 + 7 if you go the wrong way in the mineshaft.
Checkpoints: 7
Name: ForbiddenShaft
To get there: /plot visit sadvibesjules82
2020-11-04_11.33.47.png
2020-11-04_11.34.00.png
2020-11-04_11.34.10.png

2020-11-04_11.34.40.png

2020-11-04_11.35.02.png

2020-11-04_11.35.17.png

Time taken to build: 3 days
Two creators: ShinyRaichuChamp & sadvibesjules82 (me)
You do parkour around the mountain/volcano and when you reach far to the right you will go through one side of the mountain/volcano. You will do different parkour to reach the other side of the mountain/volcano and when you reach the outside you will go up to the top of the volcano and drop into it, when you reach the bottom you will have to go through a barrier maze to reach the end and get the mana.
Me and Shiny had other people we don't know come test the map, those people include PedroJR546, AlexnuB, Elly_x, and many more. They all enjoyed the map and gave us tips along the way to improve the look and make the parkour more interesting.

Attachments

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello sadvibesjules82,

I am sorry to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, as there are already volcano/mountain and cave themed maps already on ManaCube. The build is pretty nice despite this, the volcano has a lot more natural or dormant appearance compared to other maps on ManaCube with volcanoes and lava that are more explosive. The inside of the volcano in the caves is pretty plain however, it feels very forced rather than the natural appearance of the outside. By this, the caves look very clearly carved into clear paths rather than decorated with details one might find in a volcanic cave.

The parkour is mixed and varied pretty well, even if it stuck out a little bit in the caves it was easy to figure out where to go. I would say it was very easy for the hard difficulty. It felt like a very long easy map for the most part. I don't have much to say about it, it would be a solid easy map parkour if it was reduced down to 30-35 jumps. However, the theme is the main problem with the map as it is too aesthetically similar to many existing maps.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.