Luck_voltiaa

Dedicated Member
VIP+
LuckMc_
LuckMc_
VIP+
Ratings
35 4
Good build but it is unoriginal. Also I believe you need a main build and they won’t accept floating pk anymore. But best of luck

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya Fireball!
Sadly your map is being rejected.

The THEME is unoriginal, as we already have Island/Forest themed maps here on ManaCube. When creating a map trying to come up with a unique and distinct theme that will allow your map to stand out!

In regards to the BUILD, it is accurate to the theme, so good work on that. I would advise you to create a main "focal" point to your map, this will allow you to keep the parkour close to the main build and ensure it isn't mainly floating.

In regards to the PARKOUR, it is mainly floating which is no longer accepted on ManaCube, try to incorporate your parkour closer to the build to ensure this isn't an issue. The course fits the difficulty of a medium but has the length of a hard, so make sure to smooth this out!. Another thing is that your block variation is inconsistent and clumped, try to space out your palette of varied blocks and ensure that jumps don't feel repetitive. Blocks such as player heads, glass panes, piston heads, beds and water can be good to use!

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future. [Josh]
If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.