Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
981 875
Heya, I believe there is already some frog maps. I also think the build could be better, it isn't the greatest and could be improved, look at some of EwoutV's,caseyclosed, or /log teddybear.

I also think the parkour needs to be improved. Look at EwoutV's, and caseyclosed current easy-hard maps to see their way of doing pk and try something like it but do it differently. Good Luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,322 25
Hello drmichak,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have some maps relating to frogs. Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here.
The build overall could use more details, as the main focus is a bit small. Make sure that you expand it and also shape the main structure better.
The parkour is a bit varied throughout, but it is quite messy because most of it is floating. Make sure that you keep as much of your parkour attached to the main build as possible. The difficulty of the parkour is okay for the medium difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.