Rejected Fun Parkour map

Status
Not open for further replies.
This map Is for medium and its barriers so you not can cheat. This is really easy Idk if it gonna be on medium you dised an com and loom on it

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello there! As Sophie said above, please follow the correct map submission format! You can find it at the link Sophie kindly provided above!

Thanks!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Savic,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is not clear, from the looks of it you didn't pick one. I do recommend using a theme so that you can have a nice build and make it more interesting. However, make sure you don't use a theme that has already been added to the parkour world.
- The build is not too appealing, to keep it short, there barely is one. The course mostly consists of jumps, which indeed is the main focus, but it would get boring if every single course was build the same way. Therefore, try building something and put parkour on top of it, instead of having floating jumps which only make it look messy. Take a look around the parkour world for some inspiration and reference.
- The jumps are alright, but there isn't much variety except for the fence jumps. Try adding more of different kinds of jumps to keep it unique and challenging; consider glass panes, ladders, head hitters and many more jumps.
- The length of the course suits the easy difficulty, it's not long enough to be a medium. Overall, the build (with that also the theme) and jumps need work and I'm sure you could do so.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Next time however, make sure to use the correct format with all the need information, you can find them in the link Sophie posted earlier and Ashley pointed out. Thanks!

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.