PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Map Creator: Quinnyp
Map Name: FunHouse
Map Location: /plot v Quinnyp 11 (behind Teemo and Xerath, follow the glowstone arrow to the entrance)
Map Difficulty: Hard Dropper with some easy parkour (but due to the length of the map overall I decided to submit it as a Hard dropper)
Map details:
  • Two drops (1 checkpoint at the start of the second)
  • Easy parkour (2 checkpoints, one at the start and one halfway through)
Screenshots: here

Last edited:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
694 11
Hoi Quinnyp,
Sorry to tell you that your dropper has been rejected.
While I do think the theme is quite original (We don't have a dropper with this theme, only one parkour map with a similar one (Freakshow)), I clearly don't like the build and the gameplay of your dropper, the build on the first dropper looks quite repetitive (seems like a copy and paste of balloons over and over), the second dropper looks too cramped to have a decent build on it, and the parkour part have a decent build. For the gameplay, the second dropper seems way harder than the first one, that would be good if the difficulty do not change too much if you do multiple droppers in one map (I would still prefer one dropper and not 2), I also think the parkour feel out of place on a dropper, I already know there is some parkour on other maps, but like I said, your parkour feel out of place in a dropper. (and it's not like some current added droppers would be accepted nowadays).

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps/droppers from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.